Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Sourcetree release notes

Mike Stockman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 4, 2019

When a new release of Sourcetree comes out, and I click the orange flag in the title bar, there is a Release notes link on that dialog. Clicking it just takes me to the Sourcetree home page. Does anybody know how to view the actual release notes, and why the link doesn't open them?

Thanks,

Mike

3 answers

0 votes
bonmotwang November 19, 2019

I got authentication failed with 3.3.4. Uninstalled 3.3.4 and downloaded 3.2.6 from the website. Everything is fine. 

Big lesson learned: don't use the latest release!!!

0 votes
Nick_McGill
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 4, 2019

Which version are you trying to find?  I've been looking for the release notes to 3.3.4. 

The SourceTree website still has 3.2.6, and the SRCTREEWIN JIRA board doesn't show 3.2.6 or 3.3.4 as versions.  

There are multiple other questions regarding why the "Release Notes" link doesn't work in the application with no resolution.  

Mike Stockman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 4, 2019

I was looking for 3.3.4 as well, more out of curiosity than anything urgent. If Jira shows there are already issues filed for the broken link, I'll just let it drop until it's fixed.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events