Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I move an Hg Bookmark with Sourcetree?

ralvy May 12, 2017

Let's say I placed a Bookmark on a particular changeset for future reference. Now I decide to move that Bookmark to a different changeset. I see no way to do that with the Sourcetree UI. Is there?

1 answer

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2017

Hi

That is not currently supported in SourceTree for Windows.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2017

Hi Ralph, in addition to Michael's answer, there was a Feature request to provide better support for bokmarks in Mercurial, you can find it at SRCTREEWIN-2981. This one was closed, but you can add your comment if you'd like to have it reopened, or submit a new one.

Kind regards :)

Ana

ralvy May 17, 2017

I'm using SourceTree Mac, and Bookmarks are supported in that GUI. The thread you pointed me to seesm to suggest that Bookmarks aren't supported in the Windows version of SourceTree. I can delete and create them on the Mac version. I just can't move them. Not a big deal.

I'll put in a Feature Request.

ralvy May 17, 2017

Find it here: SRCTREE-4757

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2017

Thanks for submitting your feature request, Ralph! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events