Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help shape the future of data security policies

Tara Fernandez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2023

Hi community! My name is Tara and I’m from the Cloud Security team at Atlassian.

We’ve introduced a new feature called data security policies that allow organization admins to prevent the inappropriate sharing, transfer or use of sensitive data across applications and services. We’d like to give you the chance to provide feedback in a research session and help shape the future of this feature. This is a cloud feature that’s currently available for Confluence, but will soon be available for Jira too.

We’re interested in speaking to admins who are interested in data security, and have strict rules around protecting user generated content.

What’s involved in the research:

• We’ll schedule a 1 hour session at a time that’s convenient for you. The session will be conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in participating, please contact me at tfernandez@atlassian.com to schedule a time that works for you. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly. Thank you!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events