Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us feedback on a data classification feature

Daphne Zhang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2023

Hello community! My name is Daphne and I’m from the Cloud Security team at Atlassian.

We're working on a new feature that will let customers classify their data according to their company policies or industry requirements. Before we release this feature, we’d like to show some prototypes to interested customers in a research session and make sure what we’re working on will meet your needs. This is a cloud feature and will be made available for Confluence and Jira initially.

We’re interested in speaking to organization admins of customers who operate in highly regulated industries or who have strict rules around data storage and sharing in their organizations.

What’s involved in the research:

• We’ll schedule a 30-minute session at a time that’s convenient for you. The session will be conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere.
  • During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you and your organization. Then we’ll ask you to try to complete a few tasks with a prototype and discuss your experience of completing those tasks.
  • As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $75 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in participating, please contact me at dzhang3@atlassian.com to schedule a time that works for you. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly. Thank you!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events