Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us test data loss prevention features!

Hi community!

My name is Caleb Zeringue and I’m from the Cloud Security team at Atlassian.

NOTE *You may have seen a post from me earlier this week, but we’ve updated our time slots and simplified the sign up process below! So if you tried to sign up before and had trouble, try our new link!

We’re interested in speaking to organization admins of customers who operate in highly regulated industries or who have strict rules around data storage and sharing in their organizations.

What’s involved in the research

We’ll schedule a 1-hour session at a time that’s convenient for you. The session will be conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere.

During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you and your organization. Then we’ll walk you through a concept of a prototype and ask about your understanding and perceptions of the concept.

What’s in it for you

As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

How to sign up

If you're interested in participating, please fill out this screener at this link

If you qualify, we'll notify you and send out a scheduling link! If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at czeringue@atlassian.com.

Very Gratefully,

Caleb Zeringue

Product Designer, Atlassian

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events