viewing Jira Reports/gadgets in Confluence

Peter Lyons June 19, 2013

Hi..I want to create a dashboard using a confluence page to display the burndown charts for multiple sprints. Is this possible.

Also, I want to display only certain data (table/wiki) from a different confluence page, any edits made from the souce page should replicate in the copied or replicated page..

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jason Caragan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2013

Hi Peter,

It's certainly possible to add JIRA and GH gadgets to a Confluence page - have you configured Application Links between the two already? If you're using OnDemand, the Application Links are pre-configured, but you'll want to file a support ticket to ensure the gadgets have been enabled on your instance.

Also, I want to display only certain data (table/wiki) from a different confluence page, any edits made from the souce page should replicate in the copied or replicated page..

You can actually use the Confluence excerpt and excerpt-include macros for this exact functionality.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events