• Community
  • Questions
  • $soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates", "aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters)

$soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates", "aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters)

$soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates", "aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters)    

3 answers

Hi Eduardo,

My plan is to transfer our production confluence 5.2.1 to another server and then to upgrade to the latest version. Therefor I followed your site instruction to create test server and use the production data .after that I don’t see admin page and menu and that error.

0 vote

Hi Amir,

This error seems to be related to the soy-template plugin not getting enabled when Confluence started up or due to lack of permissions.

I'd recommend you to check this KB: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Comment+Box+Disappears%3A+%24soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml

And also make sure that your Confluence directory has the proper permissions on the home and installation directories.

I hope it helps, Amir. smile

I have the same error (upgraded 3.1.2->3.5->5.0.8). The suggested fix doesn't work.

There is no plug-ings menu in /admin. There is no topbat menu.

Only this error:

"aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters)
0 vote

Hello Amir,

Can you please clarify what's the issue related to soy-templates you're facing? Screenshots and logs might also help us to give you steps to fix the issue.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published yesterday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

366 views 6 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot