manager dependency with nexus maven server

zuzi fun September 30, 2011

It causes too many problems with a limit internet access using Jira and maven. As my work environment can not access internet, so I copy the maven repository downloaded to the working machine. And I want to expose it to nexus server in my company so that the jar's can be available by teammates.

Do anyone know any case can help me ? Can the JIRA provide the index of the Jira-maven public repository ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2011

You can add the Atlassian repositories to your nexus server like you would any other server. The only thing to take into account if continuing to use the Atlassian SDK is to modify their setings.xml (or override) so it ALWAYS pulls from your nexus server rather than also trying to go direct to Atlassian (and other repos)

zuzi fun October 1, 2011

Th Nexus have the way to do this. Copy the Atlassian repository files to sonatype-work\nexus\storage\my-repository, rebuild the metadata and re-index the repository.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events