It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

customize colors in diff view in SourceTree

Is there a way to customize the colors for the diff view in SourceTree 1.2.9.1 (Mac OS X)?

I am color blind (like 5% of the male population) and the current colors are nearly indistinguishable.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Not right now, sorry. The +/- markers in the margin hopefully help, but I'll add this to my list.

This has been added for the upcoming 1.3.2 release, it's an option in the Diff tab of Preferences.

Was this feature not added to Windows? I am using 1.6.23.0 and I don't see how to change the colors. Was it removed?

I'm also looking for this feature? In my industry green is remove and red in new so it is reverse from the Sourcetree standard....

Please can you add this to the Windows release? Watching for +/- signs is a bit unfortunate.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What were your most formative young adult reads?

Hello, hello! Friday seems to have gotten away from me, so I suppose we'll call this a Sunday Funday? 🙈 Inspired by a thread I saw recently on Twitter, I'm curious which books you considered stapl...

181 views 22 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you