cant see issues within projects after upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1.3

Deleted user August 30, 2012

Server: Linux Ubuntu 10.04

DB: PostgreSQL 8.4

After having read the security alert sent out 28th of Aug, i decided to upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1.3.

I backed everything up, and the upgrade seemed to complete without any problems.

Got (v5.1.3#782-sha1:4389c89).

I logged in, and could see the projects in the Dashboard, and the Activity Stream seemed normal,

with updates about issues there.

BUT, when i click on certain projects (that do contain issues), i cant see any issues at all! (see attachment of which view i mean).

I CAN however see that the issues are there.

If i search the postgres DB (table 'jiraissues'), the issues show up.

And also by simply searching in the top right search box, the issues also show up.

All projects in one certain category have this problem. And 3 out of 4 projects in No category also have this problem.

Except for those categories, we have 5 other categories that do NOT seem to have this problem.

What could i look for to solve this problem?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user October 9, 2012

I got info from atlassian that i could try to "reindex" the DB.

It went pretty fast since it was a rather new installation, about a minute or so.

That solved the problems.

All issues are now seen where they should be seen.

Deleted user October 9, 2012

Btw, this is done throuh the web interface. Somewhere in the admin-pages i think.

Dont remember exactly where.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2012

Hi, did you find any errors in the logs? This definitely doesn't seem normal. Did all the services start up correctly?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events