Server: Linux Ubuntu 10.04
DB: PostgreSQL 8.4
After having read the security alert sent out 28th of Aug, i decided to upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1.3.
I backed everything up, and the upgrade seemed to complete without any problems.
I logged in, and could see the projects in the Dashboard, and the Activity Stream seemed normal,
with updates about issues there.
BUT, when i click on certain projects (that do contain issues), i cant see any issues at all! (see attachment of which view i mean).
I CAN however see that the issues are there.
If i search the postgres DB (table 'jiraissues'), the issues show up.
And also by simply searching in the top right search box, the issues also show up.
All projects in one certain category have this problem. And 3 out of 4 projects in No category also have this problem.
Except for those categories, we have 5 other categories that do NOT seem to have this problem.
What could i look for to solve this problem?
I got info from atlassian that i could try to "reindex" the DB.
It went pretty fast since it was a rather new installation, about a minute or so.
That solved the problems.
All issues are now seen where they should be seen.
Let's face it, work can be challenging but fulfilling, especially when you enjoy the challenges thrown at you. However for me, nothing compares to going on vacation (or holiday as some of you m...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events