add multiple user

pooja kamble October 22, 2013

I have a team as user "net dev" now I want to add people in that team so that they can get mails automatically through jira in for any updates regarding to that user.

What steps I have to perform for this.

I am using JIRA's internal directory.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2013

This is the third time you have questioned stuff about users. Could you please read the answers you have already been given instead of repeating the question?

pooja kamble October 22, 2013

But it doesn't work

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2013

Actually, it does work.

Reading back, I think the problem is that we are not that clear on exactly what you are doing. We have tried to answer what we think you're asking, which is not helping you. But when asked for more information, or given an answer, you are not feeding anything useful back to us so we can explain further.

I can see you've got the internal directory, but "I have a team as user" is not a grammatically correct sentence, and I am sorry that it's so unclear, that I am not able to guess what you really mean. Could you explain what you have done, either inside Jira, using Jira words (I suspect you need to talk about groups and users, and be careful not to mix them up). Or explain what you need in general terms without talking about Jira at all - explain the human relationships.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events