Why activity stream is not compatible with Opera?

Deleted user November 25, 2011

Everything is compatible with this modern browser, but the activity stream...

Is there any way to get it work?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2011

The short answer is that it is not currently a supported browser.

The issue duplicated for me just as you described...Unforutnatly I was unable to find any way to fix the issue or any articles about how to resolve it. For now it looks like it is a victim of the browser popularity contest.

0 votes
Espen Tjønneland
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 18, 2011

Try setting "Mask as Internet Explorer" in the site preferences for your Jira installation. Then the activity stream will be displayed.

Regards

Gunnar Velle

Deleted user December 18, 2011

It does not work

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2011

Hmm, it does here. Nice trick Gunnar, thanks!

NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2011

No such luck for me (with Atlassian OnDemand) on Opera version 11.52 or after the update to 11.60...Though I feel like I need to pay more attention to Opera, have never used it much.

Andrew Bradford January 19, 2012

Also no such luck for me on Opera 11.60 on Debian Linux x86_64. It'd be nice if Opera was supported.

Can you provide any insight into why it doesn't work in Opera? My (mis?)understanding was that Opera tried to be pretty standards compliant.

Deleted user February 22, 2012

It's working right now

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events