Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my invoices?

Bo Turnbow
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 30, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Plans and billing

Ask your question here...

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2015

Should be visible under your my.Atlassian account under "orders"

Bo Turnbow
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 31, 2015

Thanks, but it is not there. I have several licenses there but no orders. Is it necessary to somehow "connect" a my atlassian account to a bitbucket account?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2015

I'd assumed you had bought your bitbucket account through your Atlassian account. If it's a different one, you'll need to log into that!

WorldTicket
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 8, 2016

It's not in my Atlassian site. How do I link an Atlassian ID to bitbucket?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2016

You'll need to contact support, giving them the Atlassian ID you want to move the system's ownership to, and details of the account you created the Bitbucket system with.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events