What could cause this error when running a build in bitbucket pipelines?

So I've been setting up an automated build for some embedded code I'm working on, the final stage of the build process (for each built hex file) is a step where curl uploads it to the downloads page of the Bitbucket repo, I have the same step working in 2 other repositories and in the previous steps for another hex file in the same repo/config file. What could be causing this error to come up?

+ curl -X POST --user "${BB_AUTH_STRING}" "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/${BITBUCKET_REPO_OWNER}/${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}/downloads" --form files=@"../release/rdmIntergratedDriver-$(git describe --long --tags --always --dirty)-$(git rev-parse --abbrev-ref HEAD | cut -f 1- -d/ | sed "s/\//-/").hex
bash: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/tmp/bashScript7120016009615084851.sh: line 39: syntax error near unexpected token `('

Here's an example from earlier in the same build where another hex file is uploaded successfully:

+ curl -X POST --user "${BB_AUTH_STRING}" "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/${BITBUCKET_REPO_OWNER}/${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}/downloads" --form files=@"../release/D48-controller-$(git describe --long --tags --always --dirty)-$(git rev-parse --abbrev-ref HEAD | cut -f 1- -d/ | sed "s/\//-/").hex"
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
100 105k 0 0 100 105k 0 443k --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 443k

0 answers

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Uncategorized

Friday fun: how many celebrates Midsummer holiday or is this a Swedish tradition only?

Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?  

34 views 3 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you