Trainings,, workshops..

Hi!

I read, that 28-30.september will be the Atlasian Camp event in California.

But is there is a plan for some training in Europe (Finland, Sweden, German too?) For european is so far to come to California! :-) I would like to participate Atlassian trainings for Administrators as well! To learn Atlassian producs, new opportunities and so on.. Online trainings are not so efficent and it could be nice to meet Atlassian people over the world!

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey,

AtlasCamp is not a training per se. It's a developer conference (rather not targetted for complete newbies) where a lot of interesting (and often more advanced) topics are being talked about in short sessions.

Basic tranings for administrators and plugin developers took place at Atlassian Summit (also taking place in California).

From what I heard there are some plans to have a similar event in Europe, but I think that at the moment details are not finalized. I am sure Atlassian will be pretty active when announcing the event when it's set.

Please note that there are many Atlassian partners in Europe who organize instructor-led trainings for administrators and plugin developers.

Cheers,

Wojtek

I am looking for instructor-led trainings for plugin developers, or even bringing a trainer to our office to train a developer. Care to share any details? I can't find any in Europe!

Joe Clark Atlassian Team Sep 26, 2011

You should see if there is an Atlassian User Group near you! http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AUG/Home

Any comments for this?!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted an hour ago in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

9 views 0 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you