Trainings,, workshops..

I read, that 28-30.september will be the Atlasian Camp event in California.

But is there is a plan for some training in Europe (Finland, Sweden, German too?) For european is so far to come to California! :-) I would like to participate Atlassian trainings for Administrators as well! To learn Atlassian producs, new opportunities and so on.. Online trainings are not so efficent and it could be nice to meet Atlassian people over the world!

3 answers

1 accepted

AtlasCamp is not a training per se. It's a developer conference (rather not targetted for complete newbies) where a lot of interesting (and often more advanced) topics are being talked about in short sessions.

Basic tranings for administrators and plugin developers took place at Atlassian Summit (also taking place in California).

From what I heard there are some plans to have a similar event in Europe, but I think that at the moment details are not finalized. I am sure Atlassian will be pretty active when announcing the event when it's set.

Please note that there are many Atlassian partners in Europe who organize instructor-led trainings for administrators and plugin developers.

I am looking for instructor-led trainings for plugin developers, or even bringing a trainer to our office to train a developer. Care to share any details? I can't find any in Europe!

1 vote
Joseph Clark Atlassian Team Sep 26, 2011

You should see if there is an Atlassian User Group near you!

Any comments for this?!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published yesterday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

389 views 6 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot