Time spent of first response - how to?

Hi All,

many of my project leaders need a custom field which shows the time spent between the issue creation and the first response. The latter is the first transition (In progress or closed, etc.)

Can you please help in scripting this?

Thanks in advance,

Rumi

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Mizan Community Champion Nov 19, 2012

You will have to create a listener for this which will check if issue was updated by user other than the reporter and it is in open status(Or the first status). the listener will set value to a customfield .

Hi Mizan,

I hope there can be a script but I am in trouble with the reference of the "first transition".

Mizan Community Champion Nov 19, 2012

The suite utilities plugin provide a issue tab where all time in status is displayed .. refer this docs

You can browse source code of this plugin and get an idea how you can capture the first time to reponse in a customfield

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 11 hours ago in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

27 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you