How can I see only issues from the active sprint in the Team Board?
I want to track the sprint progress in the Team Board for each developer, but the board management is a little confusing.
1. Before the sprint planning, I've created a new sprint for my project and added some stories and subtasks as a draft lineup;
2. In Tempo Planner - Team Board, included all issues from that sprint into the board.
3. During sprint planning, removed some stories from the lineup and started the sprint.
4. Tempo Planner does not reflect the final version of the sprint plan and still, includes issues from the draft that were removed.
5. Now, I need to check each issue and manually unassign from the resource/board the issues that are no longer in the sprint. We should have an automatic sync mechanism for this.
[Note: So it was my turn for Friday Fun and sadly I was sick thanks to rubbish sinus infection... so apologies to most of Europe and Asia for the delayed post. However, I finally got out of bed for t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs