Pay using paypal?

iScotts May 8, 2012

Is it possible to pay for onDemand using paypal?

24 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

Not possible at the moment, but there are some other ways to do so (if you are paying for annual subscription). Check this out - http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#payments&refunds-1

Nicolai Mihailiuc November 15, 2015

Please tell to your staff to discus implementation of paying with PayPal. Here is a lot of people that want to pay with PayPal.

12 votes
Vitaliy Petrov December 1, 2014

And Now? When it will be possible?

6 votes
mohpor June 25, 2016

I can't believe it's mid-2016 and Atlassian still doesn't accept PayPal! How can I expect a good service from a company who doesn't care about it's customer's ease of payment? I mean, the whole business plan of any possible project will narrow down to the point where a customer will make a payment and I don't see a reasonable explanation why you would prevent them from a very valid and widespread method like PayPal! God! Implement it already!

5 votes
terdo June 1, 2016

+1 

I also want to pay with PayPal

4 votes
Melvin September 8, 2016

+1

Could you at least provide more payment options other than credit card? In Europe, a credit card is not that normal. We use debit cards way more and PayPal really saves the hassle having a credit card (as a business). It also saves you money, as payment options like iDeal/MisterCash/Sofort have lower payment fees and no chargeback risk, as it's debit. Just hookup to Adyen and give us some more options smile

2 votes
magnetoid November 11, 2015

posibile to pay with paypal?

1 vote
Alonso Méndez August 14, 2017

+1 Please, accept PayPal... Do you have any personal reason to not accept PayPal???

1 vote
Peter de Wit December 20, 2016

+1. A shame Atlassion doesn't support this end of 2016...

1 vote
Horus_AK December 3, 2016

Paypal please. Seriously. It will be 2017 soon and you still have no paypal payment option.

1 vote
Michael Fritz November 28, 2016

I don't even have a credit card. not needed here in germany.

1 vote
Orlando Morales November 16, 2016

PayPal please or I will take my money elsewhere.

1 vote
Phuc Nguyen July 11, 2016

Anything news today? God!!

1 vote
Tomaž K. November 13, 2015

I agree, paying with paypal should be possible. You can rise the price for the value of paypal provision if you don't want to lose "4%" of income.

1 vote
Krisztián Ferenczi December 14, 2013

And now? Is it possible to pay using paypal? :)

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2013

The docs is still not showing paypal as a choice.

0 votes
ia_m September 7, 2016

Pls implement payment by Paypal.

0 votes
Eduard Drenth September 7, 2016

me too!

0 votes
Zein Miftah September 6, 2016

+1

Please implement

0 votes
Jenshan Nguyen August 29, 2016

I have try to pay with Paypal service. It seems to be no service in the payment method of Atlassian. So risky for input Visa card directly on there. May be i will find another service and change my management. For a long time, JIRA has not update major things yet!

Will you update the Paypal method or not ?

0 votes
msdn11 August 12, 2016

+1

0 votes
Michal Wendrowski July 21, 2016

Please make it possible to purchase Atlassian licenses via PayPal. Thank you!

0 votes
Benny Bottema July 18, 2016

Where are we now, any other options besides credit card? It's a huge pain having to unclump my creditcard statements every month for individual statements. Paypal or debit card would solve that.

0 votes
Dani Kaplan May 1, 2016

same here... 

0 votes
Ron van der Molen February 9, 2016

+1, i do not own a creditcard and have a 5-6 products of Atlassian that i would use together.

I already use some hosted solutions but want to go to the cloud.

So i would like to be able to pay for that wink

0 votes
Nicolai Mihailiuc July 24, 2015

I also want to pay with PayPal...

Sad you don't have this option

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question