No Codegeist contest this year ?

Mmmm. That's a pity.

6 answers

0 vote

Seems like you had some good ideas to have go at it ;) Jokes aside, I agree. Lot of useful ideas comes as part of codegeist!

JokeEngine On

It's a very serious problem for me. I NEED to change team's T-Shirts from last Codegeist !

But thinking twice, I may know the answer why Codegeist is not held: I heard that there's a T-Shirt crisis at Atlassian generated by too many votes ...

JokeEngine Off

Actually, Codegeist meant a lot of fun for us. It helps Atlassian to get a greater plugin base and it helps the plugin developers. So, it's a bit akward, after all it was announced as an yearly contest ... and I didn't see any "discontinued" announcement.

0 vote

and I didn't see any "discontinued" announcement.

Maybe it is not discontinued!

Maybe I'm living under the wrong assumption: I had the impression that Codegeist are held just before Atlassian Summit

0 vote

If they do please please don't do the marketing/popularity contest, that just got embarrassing last time.

Anyone from Atl ?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Calling all marketing teams who use Confluence - we want to hear from you!

Hi Community! me again 🙂 If you’re a marketing team using Confluence, we want to hear your story! How did you start using Confluence? What are your use cases? What have been some of the benefits?...

46 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you