Language Russian pack for new install

Hello friends,

I just connect to trail 1 month and i have Administrators group memberships. I have download Confluence-5.4-translations-language-pack-ru_RU.jar but cant to find where can i Install this plugin. Could you help me to install Russian Language?

Best regards, Nik

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Nikolay! You can install a language pack manually by following the *Installing a Language Pack Manually* instructions from this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Installing+a+Language+Pack

Thank you Shannon! But I cant find step --- 3.Choose Upload Plugin.

What version of Confluence are you using? If you're not using Confluence 5.3.* there's a link at the top that says "Documentation for Confluence OnDemand and earlier versions of Confluence is available too." Then you can just click on "earlier versions" and find the instructions for your version.

I have install newest version, Look at this photos - where is .Choose Upload Plugin?

Hello Nikolay,

The Upload add-on button is on the top-right hand corner of the Manage Add-ons screen. If you do not have this please contact our support team to make a ticket.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

13 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you