Language Russian pack for new install

Nikolay Borozdenkov November 14, 2013

Hello friends,

I just connect to trail 1 month and i have Administrators group memberships. I have download Confluence-5.4-translations-language-pack-ru_RU.jar but cant to find where can i Install this plugin. Could you help me to install Russian Language?

Best regards, Nik

5 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2013

Hello Nikolay,

The Upload add-on button is on the top-right hand corner of the Manage Add-ons screen. If you do not have this please contact our support team to make a ticket.

0 votes
Nikolay Borozdenkov November 18, 2013

I have install newest version, Look at this photos - where is .Choose Upload Plugin?

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2013

What version of Confluence are you using? If you're not using Confluence 5.3.* there's a link at the top that says "Documentation for Confluence OnDemand and earlier versions of Confluence is available too." Then you can just click on "earlier versions" and find the instructions for your version.

0 votes
Nikolay Borozdenkov November 17, 2013

Thank you Shannon! But I cant find step --- 3.Choose Upload Plugin.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 14, 2013

Hello Nikolay! You can install a language pack manually by following the *Installing a Language Pack Manually* instructions from this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Installing+a+Language+Pack

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events