JIRA Gerrit Plugin config issue

Sundar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2013
I have installed JIRA Gerrit Plugin version 2.1.2 on JIRA-5.2.1 and configured with jenkins ssh-key in JIRA admin page, but I don't see any reviews/comments showing up in JIRA, instead we see below text in the JIRA# page. Any help will be greatly appreciated. >>Gerrit Reviews >>No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.

5 answers

1 vote
jhansche January 26, 2016

You should double-check the "Issues Search" value in the Gerrit configuration page. Usually that would be something like message:%s or tr:%s.  Whatever that happens to be, replace the %s with the JIRA ticket key, and search in Gerrit for that string (i.e., if it's JIRA-123, then look for "tr:JIRA-123" or "message:JIRA-123").  If Gerrit itself does not return anything for that search query, then the Gerrit plugin also cannot show anything, and you should try changing the search predicate for something more appropriate.

In my shop, we use "message:%s" and it works fine

0 votes
Evgenii August 29, 2016

Having the same issue. Has anyone managed to solve it?

0 votes
l May 12, 2016

Hi,

I have installed JIRA Gerrit plugin in JIRA and is facing the same issue.

Please help to resolve this.

In issue page of JIRA it is showing the below message

"No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header. "

0 votes
l April 26, 2016

Facing the same issue.

Is it because of any configuration missing?

jhansche April 26, 2016

Please see my answer from Jan 26.

0 votes
Miroslav Kralik January 11, 2016

Having the same problem. Any idea why this appears?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events