JIRA Gerrit Plugin config issue

I have installed JIRA Gerrit Plugin version 2.1.2 on JIRA-5.2.1 and configured with jenkins ssh-key in JIRA admin page, but I don't see any reviews/comments showing up in JIRA, instead we see below text in the JIRA# page. Any help will be greatly appreciated. >>Gerrit Reviews >>No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.

5 answers

You should double-check the "Issues Search" value in the Gerrit configuration page. Usually that would be something like message:%s or tr:%s.  Whatever that happens to be, replace the %s with the JIRA ticket key, and search in Gerrit for that string (i.e., if it's JIRA-123, then look for "tr:JIRA-123" or "message:JIRA-123").  If Gerrit itself does not return anything for that search query, then the Gerrit plugin also cannot show anything, and you should try changing the search predicate for something more appropriate.

In my shop, we use "message:%s" and it works fine

Having the same problem. Any idea why this appears?

Facing the same issue.

Is it because of any configuration missing?

Please see my answer from Jan 26.

Hi,

I have installed JIRA Gerrit plugin in JIRA and is facing the same issue.

Please help to resolve this.

In issue page of JIRA it is showing the below message

"No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header. "

Having the same issue. Has anyone managed to solve it?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

57 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you