JIRA Fix Version/s correlation with Greenhopper Sprints

Adam Carpenter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2013

I want to be able to link my JIRA Fix Version/s with my Greenhopper Sprints. When ever I add or remove an issues from a sprint I want the Fix Version/s to update. I want this to be able to pull an accurate Road map and release notes.

Thanks for your time and help.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2013

Version 6.1.4 of GreenHopper will bring back the Version cards, in similar style to Epic cards.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

When ever I add or remove an issues from a sprint I want the Fix Version/s to update

There's no way to hook on to this action so the easiest way to do this is to set the Fix Version when the issue is transitioned when the issue is started and ended.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events