Is there an rss feed with questions and answers for answers.atlassian.com?

Justin Shapiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2011

Is there an rss feed with questions and answers for answers.atlassian.com?

In the forums I can get both the questions and answers in the feed and so far I've only found a link to receive questions on this site.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
justindowning
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2011

You can get an RSS feed for answers for a specific question, but not the entire site. On the right side, see the section Follow This Question for answer feed options. It seems OSQA likes it this way.

Additionally, you can subscribe to a feed for a particular label like this (for confluence-development):

https://answers.atlassian.com/tags/confluence-development/?type=rss&q=%5Bconfluence-development%5D

Justin Shapiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 31, 2011

Thanks. Now I just have to figure out what to do when the answer is correct but I don't like it ;)

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2011

If you're wanting a different RSS feed for Answers, let me know! Open a feature request in JIRA: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2011

There's a bug report for this at ANSWERS-102.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events