Is it possible to setup additional accounts in mailstore?

We're trying to setup tickets from incoming mail and wondered if it was possible to setup any additional users in the default mailstoreincluded in onDemand. I know that jira@mycompany.jira.com is supported but is there any way to setup additional accounts?

1 answer

1 vote

Hi,

I'm afraid that is not possible to be achieved in Atlassian OnDemand. Only 1 mailstore for each instance.

Mauro Badii Atlassian Team Aug 03, 2015

To extend: Only one mail handler must be configured for every mail server on the instance to prevent running onto a race condition: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-42044 Aliases for the mail server can't be set in JIRA by default. JIRA Service Desk extends this functionality and allows the setting of alias@myinstance.atlassian.net for example.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 10 hours ago in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

153 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you