Is it possible to add characters to the UWC Illegal Pagenames Framework?

danielbowen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 14, 2012

I've had a fair bit of success with the UWC pulling pages out of MediaWiki, but I notice it trips up on some Wiki pages that have question marks in the title. It appears UWC tries to create a filename with the question mark, which is illegal in Windows/DOS.

The UWC Illegal Pagenames Framework appears to be the logical place to modify question marks, but doesn't appear to have a way of adding additional illegal characters - it appears it can only change a fixed set into other characters.

Is this correct, or is there a way of getting it to recognise additional characters as illegal?

(Of course I could modify the pages in MediaWiki, but would rather avoid it, as unfortunately there are quite a few.)

2 answers

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2014

Hello Christof, Daniel,

Currently UWC is being taken care by the Atlassian Expert Appfusions, it may be worth reaching out to them at info@appfusions.com.

Also there is good doc page concerning UWC and MediaWiki here.

0 votes
Christof Sohn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2014

I there a solution to this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events