Is Renjith a vegetarian?

We're going to have a lunch for Renjith's first week at Atlassian, and we need to know if he's a vegetarian or if he has any other dietary concerns so that we can find an appropriate lunch venue.

9 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

So the right answer is, I am not :)

I don't know the specific answer to the question, but perhaps as a workaround we could find a venue that supports the widest range of possible lunch options to cater for all needs?

Kelvin Yap Atlassian Team Jul 05, 2012

Worst. Customer service. Ever.

Mizan Community Champion Jul 05, 2012

go ahead ... :)

David Currie Atlassian Team Jul 05, 2012

I'd downvote you if I had the karma to do it.

Also welcome Renjith, looking forward to you starting!

I'd like to upvote Dave but downvote Chris :/

This does not need an explination.

Michael, Dave, please explain to Renjith during the lunch why everyone hates me. :D

Downvoting just to piss off Chris.

Downvoting just to piss off Chris.

@Renjith , Congratulations :)

@Matthew , I dont know whether he is a vegetarian but if he is then it will be better to go to a place where only veg food is served .

And if he is omnivorous avoid food which is tabooed . We Indians mostly prefer chicken , goat/lamb meat.

I don't know the specific answer to the question, but perhaps as a workaround we could find a venue that supports the widest range of possible lunch options to cater for all needs?

@Renjith Congrats :)

From the look on his face in his profile photo, he is ready to take on whatever comes his way. Veg, non-veg, front-end, backend...whatever it may ;)

Ice cream?

W00t! Fat Congrats Renjith!! Yay yay yay! So stoked for you! (and caught that AU hint a while back!)

And thanks for the wishes too...

I literally just stumbled on this and found this now. Answers for pre-orietation haha.. Hmm!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

68 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you