How do I use a {recently-updated} macro to always show only one most recent status per users?

Pinkel Gurung May 1, 2013

i am currently getting multiple status for a user. i need to get only the most recent status of each user. Can it be done wrapping the recently-updated pluing into a user macro?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2013

Hello,

I think you might be conflating two concepts here. Are you looking for the recent updates from a single user? Or, Are you looking for something that will collect the recent statuses for a user?

I think that this might be a feature request. Please let us know what exactly you are trying to do and we will do our best to steer you in that direction.

Pinkel Gurung May 7, 2013

Sorry for the late reply. I'm trying to get the recent status but i only want 1 status per person.

Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2013

So you want to set the "Maximum Number of Results" to 1? Just so it displays the single most recent update.

Pinkel Gurung May 7, 2013

no that's not it. That will give me only 1 status update. I want status update from every one but only their last updated status.

Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 7, 2013

I went ahead and created a feature request for this behavior.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-29232

Please feel free t oadd any additional details to the request in a comment. I am attaching this post to the ticket to furhter increase it's visibility.

Pinkel Gurung May 16, 2013

Thanks Daniel.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events