How do I use a {recently-updated} macro to always show only one most recent status per users?

i am currently getting multiple status for a user. i need to get only the most recent status of each user. Can it be done wrapping the recently-updated pluing into a user macro?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello,

I think you might be conflating two concepts here. Are you looking for the recent updates from a single user? Or, Are you looking for something that will collect the recent statuses for a user?

I think that this might be a feature request. Please let us know what exactly you are trying to do and we will do our best to steer you in that direction.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm trying to get the recent status but i only want 1 status per person.

So you want to set the "Maximum Number of Results" to 1? Just so it displays the single most recent update.

no that's not it. That will give me only 1 status update. I want status update from every one but only their last updated status.

I went ahead and created a feature request for this behavior.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-29232

Please feel free t oadd any additional details to the request in a comment. I am attaching this post to the ticket to furhter increase it's visibility.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 7 hours ago in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

13 views 0 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you