To clarify, I want to write a query that will return...
1. All Issues and subtasks assigned to me
2. And any parent Issues where I am assigned a subtask
3. And all subtasks of parent Issues returned in #2
Using JQL Tricks plugin (paid), you can achieve this in 2 steps.
1. Save a filter to find all parent issues where you can assigned a subtask
issue in parent("issuetype = subtask and assignee = currentUser()")
2. Write another query to use the filter saved above. Something like:
assignee = currentUser or filter = "Filter I saved earlier" or issue in subtask("filter = \"Filter I saved earlier\"")
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs