Harvest error: Unable to load plugin content. Please try again later. error: Internal Server Error

Olivia Hammond January 7, 2014

We are using Harvest for time tracking in both Jira and Asana while we are migrating to Jira. We are not having a problem with it in Asana but for the past 2 days have been getting this server error, "Unable to load plugin content. please try again later. error: Internal Server Error." I have reach out to Harvest but want to also look here for answers (especially since this does work for the other system.) Thank you in advance for your assistance.

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Olivia Hammond January 19, 2014

The harvest timer integration is now working. Thank you Atlassian Team!

0 votes
Olivia Hammond January 13, 2014

As of this afternoon, the problem is still not resolved for us. I was only letting you know that Jira/Atlassian knows about and is working on the problem.

0 votes
Todd Simmons January 13, 2014

This is still a problem for us. Has the problem been resolved for anyone else?

0 votes
Tommy Lucas January 13, 2014

sames

0 votes
Olivia Hammond January 13, 2014

For the other users following this thread... Jira did contact me letting me know they were aware of the issue and that it "shouldn't take too long for things to be back to normal." I hope this helps. I will aslo post here when it is resolved.

0 votes
Todd Simmons January 12, 2014

same issue.

0 votes
Rutger Buijzen January 12, 2014

same issue here... :(

0 votes
Stefan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2014

We have the same problem - we use Jira on demand...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events