FDA quality system in Confluence

Arianna Sunbear
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2012

Hi all -

I am interested in using Confluence for my organization -- I would like to find out if anyone has set up an FDA-style quality system in Confluence. Of special interest is: how would one handle managment approvals within such a system?

Any and all comment is welcome and appreciated!

4 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 30, 2015

Hi @Arianna Sunbear,

We released a document that describes how some of our customers (Comalatech) achieve compliance with the FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 regulatory requirements for Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures using Comala Workflows.

You can find it here. Check it out and let us know what do you think. If you are also interested in ISO 9001, please contact us through our support system.

Kind regards,

Gorka

1 vote
Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2017

Hi Arianna,

We have just released an eQMS plugin for Confluence with a full integrated quality system for Medical Devices. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ee.softcomply.qms.confluence-blueprints/server/overview

Regards

Matteo

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2013
0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2012

Hello Ari

Happy to discuss this with you -

On a sep note, we have a plugin to also help meet your FDA compliance needs in JIRA. Maybe you want to check that out in meantime.

Best,

Ellen
ellen@appfusions.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events