Error #2032 Balsamiq mockup

Via VPN from my home computer I am unable to create or edit a balsamiq mockup (UI mockup plugin). It attempts to load the application but never finishes and displays Error #2032. I am using windows 7 and this problem occurs with Firefox 22 and Chrome Beta. I've updated to the most recent flash player and adobe air version. We are using Confluence version 4.1.9. Any ideas?

init macro browser
,DanaI...atch.js (line 195)
loading macro browser took 356ms
,DanaI...atch.js (line 195)

Open macro browser to edit macro: mockup

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - https://tunnel.marketleader.com/download/resources/com.balsamiq.confluence.plugins.mockups/framework_4.6.0.23201.swf"</span<>>

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

HI Diane,

I found this article which is related to your issue. According to this article, this issue might occur if you have an invalid proxy set up in your Windows Internet Options dialog or proxy setting.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Jing Hwa

Thank you. I appreciate your time. I've explored that issue and it doesn't seem to be the problem.

Problem is resolved. It was a network connectivity issue and incorrect URL due to how I was accessing the page through the VPN.

It was a network connectivity issue and incorrect URL due to how I was accessing the page through the VPN.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

44 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you