Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVCS sync with Bitbucket repo shows java.lang.NullPointerException

Limber Jaimes January 6, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying setup a link between JIRA DVCS and Bitbucket (mercurial) code repository. The DVCS Accounts screen allows me to add my Bitbucket account (User Account: panetdd) but when it sync the repo shows the following error: Sync Failed: java.lang.NullPointerException - I'm attaching the screenshot displaying the error.

Also this is what the log shows about this error:

2013-01-07 14:08:58,421 BitbucketConnectorExecutorServiceThread:thread-1 WARN ljaimes 812x10435x1 1hop0i0 190.222.62.65 /secure/admin/AddBitbucketOrganization!finish.jspa dvcs.sync.impl.DefaultSynchronizer

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.spi.bitbucket.transformers.ChangesetFileTransformer$1.transform(ChangesetFileTransformer.java:34)

at org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils.collect(CollectionUtils.java:632)

at org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils.collect(CollectionUtils.java:610)

at org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils.collect(CollectionUtils.java:575)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.spi.bitbucket.transformers.ChangesetFileTransformer.fromBitbucketChangesetsWithDiffstat(ChangesetFileTransformer.java:25)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.spi.bitbucket.transformers.DetailedChangesetTransformer.fromChangesetAndBitbucketDiffstats(DetailedChangesetTransformer.java:21)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.spi.bitbucket.BitbucketCommunicator.getDetailChangeset(BitbucketCommunicator.java:168)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.service.remote.ChangesetIterator.next(BranchedChangesetIterator.java:109)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.service.remote.BranchedChangesetIterator.next(BranchedChangesetIterator.java:61)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.service.remote.BranchedChangesetIterator.next(BranchedChangesetIterator.java:19)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.sync.impl.DefaultSynchronisationOperation.synchronise(DefaultSynchronisationOperation.java:64)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.sync.impl.DefaultSynchronizer$1.run(DefaultSynchronizer.java:79)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Also attached is a Word document with all system info details.

I'm not sure if it a issue with the DVCS plugin, or with my Bitbucket account (it is a personal account, not team account) or a problem with the Bitbucket website?

Please help

Thank You

Limber Jaimes

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Limber Jaimes January 23, 2013

I have updated the DVCS plugin to the latest version and now it is working :)

0 votes
Gerhard Schlager January 9, 2013

There's still no official release yet that fixes the problem. However, I've manually installed version 1.2.6.1 which seems to work again.

Limber Jaimes January 18, 2013

I have updated the DVCS plugin to the latest version and now it is working :)

0 votes
Dennis Enderink
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2013

Same h

0 votes
Kurt Lehrke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 8, 2013

I'm also receiving this error after updating with the new DVCS plugin.

JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin 1.2.6

0 votes
Gerhard Schlager January 7, 2013

I'm having the same problem. I hope it's fixed soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events