DVCS sync with Bitbucket repo shows java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi,

I'm trying setup a link between JIRA DVCS and Bitbucket (mercurial) code repository. The DVCS Accounts screen allows me to add my Bitbucket account (User Account: panetdd) but when it sync the repo shows the following error: Sync Failed: java.lang.NullPointerException - I'm attaching the screenshot displaying the error.

Also this is what the log shows about this error:

2013-01-07 14:08:58,421 BitbucketConnectorExecutorServiceThread:thread-1 WARN ljaimes 812x10435x1 1hop0i0 190.222.62.65 /secure/admin/AddBitbucketOrganization!finish.jspa dvcs.sync.impl.DefaultSynchronizer

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.spi.bitbucket.transformers.ChangesetFileTransformer$1.transform(ChangesetFileTransformer.java:34)

at org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils.collect(CollectionUtils.java:632)

at org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils.collect(CollectionUtils.java:610)

at org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils.collect(CollectionUtils.java:575)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.spi.bitbucket.transformers.ChangesetFileTransformer.fromBitbucketChangesetsWithDiffstat(ChangesetFileTransformer.java:25)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.spi.bitbucket.transformers.DetailedChangesetTransformer.fromChangesetAndBitbucketDiffstats(DetailedChangesetTransformer.java:21)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.spi.bitbucket.BitbucketCommunicator.getDetailChangeset(BitbucketCommunicator.java:168)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.service.remote.ChangesetIterator.next(BranchedChangesetIterator.java:109)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.service.remote.BranchedChangesetIterator.next(BranchedChangesetIterator.java:61)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.service.remote.BranchedChangesetIterator.next(BranchedChangesetIterator.java:19)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.sync.impl.DefaultSynchronisationOperation.synchronise(DefaultSynchronisationOperation.java:64)

at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.sync.impl.DefaultSynchronizer$1.run(DefaultSynchronizer.java:79)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Also attached is a Word document with all system info details.

I'm not sure if it a issue with the DVCS plugin, or with my Bitbucket account (it is a personal account, not team account) or a problem with the Bitbucket website?

Please help

Thank You

Limber Jaimes

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

I have updated the DVCS plugin to the latest version and now it is working :)

I'm having the same problem. I hope it's fixed soon.

I'm also receiving this error after updating with the new DVCS plugin.

JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin 1.2.6

Same h

There's still no official release yet that fixes the problem. However, I've manually installed version 1.2.6.1 which seems to work again.

I have updated the DVCS plugin to the latest version and now it is working :)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

140 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you