DVCS Repositories plugin issue

hronix
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 6, 2012

I was trying to use DVCS Repositories plugin (v.0.15.11) to integrate our Jira v4.4#649-r158309 with our private repo at butbucket.org and received an error:

Error!

The repository url https://bitbucket.org/x/x is incorrect or the repository is not responding.

Could you please help me figure our what is the problem with integrating? repo is correct

Thanks,

Stas

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
hronix
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 15, 2012

After couple "ping pong" we found that only the latest version of DVCS plugin works with github. All previous are non-workable. And there is no luck to get it working with Jira 4.4

0 votes
Theodore Tzidamis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2012

Hi Stas,

As seen in this bug, I fear this is a known bug that has been fixed in DVCS 0.30

However, that version is available for JIRA 5.0.upwards.

I know it is quite a deal to upgrade JIRA to try this but I fear this is something that needs to be tested on 5.0.7. May I suggest you upgrade a test instance to JIRA 5.0 and try it out?

Cheers,

Theo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events