Broken link to one of my Atlassian Answers questions

Betsy Ostrander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

I am unable to open up one of the questions I asked previously--it gets a 500 error.
This is the link address I see in my browser:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/52353/cannot-edit-a-page-in-ie9

I would like to mark answers and award the bounty, but cannot get there.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you,

Betsy

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2012

Hi Betsy, it's a bug already scheduled: ANSWERS-591. It should be a matter of a couple days to get a fix and roll it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

In the meantime, I think I can accept the answer on your behalf. Should I accept your answer, or Ramiro's?

Betsy Ostrander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

Thank you Jeremy. Can you please accept both?

Much obliged!

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

@Jeremy, that issues has the security block.

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2012

that issues has the security block.

Argh - sorry - that's the issue security scheme at work again. It's open now.

Can you please accept both?

Besty, I accepted both on your behalf. Thanks for being a good Answers citizen!

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

Too bad I didn't won the bounty :(

Betsy Ostrander
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

You should have gotten half of the bounty, no? If not, maybe it can be adjusted.

You've been very helpful, Ramiro! I really appreciate all of your comments.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

Don't worry, just kidding, the 'thanks' are more than enough! ;)

Betsy Ostrander
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2012

Jeremy,

I think because you accepted the answer for my question, it does not register in my accept rate. I only have 4 questions so far, and all have answers marked, but my accept rate is 75%. Can this be fixed?

Thanks much!

Betsy Ostrander
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2012

Thanks Jeremy! That did it. :)

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
May 16, 2012

Ah, right - I forgot that the accept rate doesn't count when you've accepted as an administrator.

I've unaccepted both this question and https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/52353/cannot-edit-a-page-in-ie9. If you accept those answers, I think it'll change.

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

From the last couple of weeks Atlassian Answers has been with a few issues I believe, because many times I had problems to connect to web, 'connection lost' and things like that.

Now I tried to go to the link and it is working.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

Yesterday it took me at leaste half an hour to enter to the Answers. Now it isn't too often like two weeks ago for me.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

Its opening fine for me!

Betsy Ostrander
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

Thanks Jobin! That's good to know.

I tried a different browser, tried deleting the cache of the current browser.

Hey, maybe I'll try the ol' Microsoft fix--reboot the machine. ;)

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

Don't worry, I almost sure it isn't a problem from your computer. Poor microsoft ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events