Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket cloud Webhooks for Jenkins giving 500 Status Code

Shubham Soin April 19, 2017

Bitbucket cloud Webhooks for Jenkins giving 500 Status Code. It was working fine but from last 2 days suddenly all the requests are returning 500 error code.

I have configured the hooks for the pull requests and the repo push. Folllowing is the configuration:

URL: http://jenkins-url:8080/bitbucket-hook/

9 answers

3 votes
BerguigaA June 22, 2019

I have the same error, and I just update jenkins bitbucket plugin and it work now

Suraj Shrestha October 21, 2019

Thanks! updating to version 1.1.11  worked 

Like Carlos Carvalho likes this
Carlos Carvalho October 25, 2019

Work for me too. Just update to last version

3 votes
Dayrl Lee May 31, 2019

im having the same issue too, did you found any solution for this?

Suraj Shrestha October 21, 2019

update the plugin to latest version available. 

Like Juan Camilo Gonzalez likes this
hevertb November 21, 2019

Thanks, it works for me...

2 votes
Technical admin May 31, 2019

Same issue here

karthik seenuvasan November 3, 2019

Use a trailing "/" or make sure that the Bitbucket plugin on jenkins is updated to the latest version 1.1.11

1 vote
joaofr May 31, 2019

Same issue here

karthik seenuvasan November 3, 2019

1. Use a trailing "/" on the webhook URL

2. Make sure that the Bitbucket plugin on jenkins is updated to the latest version 1.1.11 and restart Jenkins

0 votes
Matthew Venne January 24, 2020

I have the latest plugin and still getting 500 and including trailing

0 votes
suryatej yaramada September 29, 2019

Can I know those who are using webhooks for Bitbucket cloud and INternal Jenkins how you are trying to expose Jenkins to Bitbucket so that Webhokks work

I am trying smee bt seeing 500 errors..

Bharat Murthy September 30, 2019

You can find multiple sites offering notes how to integrate Bitbucket and Jenkins. 500 Internal Error is usual. The way you get rid of the error is to update the bitbucket plugin to the latest in Jenkins to resolve the issue.

rakeshkasinathan September 18, 2020

@suryatej yaramada did you found the solution for the above requirement. if so please help me out.

0 votes
Dusan Paun June 18, 2019

Bitbucket plugin for jenkins has been updated to follow bitbucket cloud update, you can read here more about the fix.

In order to get all automatic build running again just update plugin from "Manage Plugins" section withing jenkins and all will be good again.

0 votes
Sangeeth G June 17, 2019

@Bharat Murthy  Sure, I will do update the Bitbucket plugin in Jenkins and post the status.

Baztheman June 18, 2019

@Bharat Murthy  I have user "jenkins_builder" created in BB server, not a unix user and running BB server with "atlbitbucket". I have user "jenkins" running Jenkins server as well as a unix user. In the Jenkins build job, I use jenkins_builder's userid and password for Git plugin to access repository in BB server. Is this configuration ok? Or is it the cause of error 500? Can you help me to debug my issue also? https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/webhook-issue-with-jenkins-error-500/qaq-p/1109645

0 votes
Sangeeth G May 31, 2019

Hi,

For me also Bitbucket cloud webhooks for Jenkins is not working.

As an alternate use Jenkins's Generic Webhook Trigger Plugin.

Currently, This Generic hook is working fine.

jenkins.PNG

Based on you Jenkins URL, use Generic Webhook URL in Bitbucket like below,

https://jenkinsci.sara.com/generic-webhook-trigger/invoke?token=TestHook

Thanks!

Sangeeth

joaofr May 31, 2019

thanks 

you saved my day!!!

worked like a charm

Like 罗兰兰 likes this
Dayrl Lee May 31, 2019

there is not any other way to resolve 500 response than using another plugin?

wezn June 2, 2019

@Dayrl Lee  are you using ngrok for making Jenkins-URL a public domain?

Dayrl Lee June 2, 2019

nope im not using ngrok, im using my own domain, i have a live jenkins

Sangeeth G June 3, 2019

Now, Bitbucket cloud webhooks for Jenkins is working fine. 500 status code issue resolved.

wezn June 3, 2019

Finally :D

Bharat Murthy June 17, 2019

@Sangeeth G How this is resolved for you?

Baztheman June 17, 2019

What is the solution for BB server/Jenkins integration with webhook? The link above does not work. Thanks. B.

For me, it worked by updating Bitbucket plugin in Jenkins. My setup was Bitbucket cloud and Jenkins

Sangeeth G June 17, 2019

@Bharat Murthy  On that time automatically that 500 status code issue with Bitbucket webhooks get resolved for me. But again that started showing 500 error after a week. So, I'm using generic hook plugin.

@Sangeeth GThanks for response. Did you try updating Bitbucket plugin in Jenkins. Apparently that worked for us. Not sure if that's the permanent solution. You can give it a try though

Baztheman June 17, 2019

@Bharat Murthy Can you specify the version that works for you? I did this a few days ago so I assume that it was the latest BB plugin for Jenkins.

@BazthemanBitbucket plugin version 1.1.9 worked well for us

Like Dusan Paun likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events