An exception occurred while trying to release from rapid board

Bjorn Pettersen November 23, 2011

We have several projects in the same rapid board, where the last column is the Production-monitoring state (which is the last state before Closed). There are 5 issues in the column, two of them are sub-tasks, from 4 different projects. I was hoping that pressing the gear icon in the last column of my rapid board, and selecting the only option (Release), would close/resolve the issues and remove them from the board, instead it gives me an exception message:

An exception occurred

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Details

Exception: C is undefined

Resource: https://norsktest.jira.com/s/en_US-allva0/663/33/5.7.4-studio-p1/_/download/batch/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-rapid-analytics/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-rapid-analytics.js

Line: 1

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0

The exception doesn't give me enough info to determine if this is user-error or not...

1 answer

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2011

I took a look through known issues/bugs and I did not find anything similar to the situation you are describing.

My apologies if you are still experiencing this and I would recomend opening up a support ticket so we can dig into this issue, track down the problem and find a resolution for you.

Suggest an answer