don't have permission to view this page

zhouxianguo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 23, 2021

while i open this https://confluence.ext.net.nokia.com/display/MANO/EIT+Regression+Testline+record,it raises “don't have permission to view this page” 

any one can help who can unlock this package ? this is recorded all my teams testline info , thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

Hi @zhouxianguo Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I hope this is confluence server instance managed by some team in your organization. Firstly you will need to get access to the confluence site with help of your system admin/confluence administrators team and then ask them to add you to the required space and grant you permissions to view the page. Hope this helps.

zhouxianguo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 25, 2021

@Kishan Sharma  but current i do not who is our team system admin/confluence administrators, any way to found this ? 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2021

Hi @zhouxianguo you can check with colleagues around you or there must be some info on the confluence home page itself on how to contact the admins (provided they have published contact information on it)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events