How to write a user manual for a website ?

muhammad.arslan November 2, 2019

We are developing a web-based software product. We need to share a user manual with the client Since I do not find any template for the user manual sample on the confluence. Can anyone help me to write a user manual for my client?

3 answers

2 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2019

Hi @muhammad.arslan

There are some great documents on using Knowledge Bases and how you can utilise them effectively in Confluence. See the below links:

Ste

muhammad.arslan November 3, 2019

thank you @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_  let me check it. 

2 votes
Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2019

One option is to create a Knowledge Base, give access to the client, use it as your user manual. You can also print out the whole space from space settings -> Content Tools

muhammad.arslan November 3, 2019

thank you @Stephen Crandell  let me cheeck it. 

0 votes
Allan Jorge May 19, 2021

Hmm, I think that such cases should be handled directly by developers, because this is a very important component of the entire product. Last semester, I was assigned a project with a classmate, during which I had to write a user manual. Since we were quite lazy, we asked a friend to do it for us, but the work was not of high quality and we had to redo it. We were lucky, as we found a convenient service that helped us write a user manual. In the end, because of our laziness, we did not meet the deadline, but the teacher was happy with our work. So I advise you to do everything, because the main quality! Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events