Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to organize my page?

jeff_lee May 13, 2020

We have an index page on confluence where we write and maintain documents.

If you copy/clone an existing document, everything will be indexed properly. However, some of the documents were created in a different manner, and do not seem to be indexing on the page properly (but they show up on the left sidebar).

When I open up the index page, I notice there's a page properties report which seems to be pulling specifically tagged pages? I'm not sure how this is working or how I can move pages under here. 

Any help would be great!

(Below picture - how do I get this SSO page into the index on the right?)

2020-05-13_22-24-15.png

2020-05-13_18-24-44.png2020-05-13_22-25-33.png

2 answers

0 votes
jeff_lee May 14, 2020

@repi I tried that but it doesn't seem to work. 

Here you can see the report is using the requirements label:
1.png

Here I've added the requirements label to one of my pages, but it's still not moving over

2.png

3.png

I noticed there's a "current space" filter as well, maybe the question I should be adding is how do I redefine the space? It seems like it's in the right space however from the original screenshot.

repi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

Sorry, this is the confluence cloud.
I do not know this and the page properties macro seems a little different than in the server version.

0 votes
repi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

@jeff_lee 

The macro page properties report you use is based on labels.
Give your pages a label so that they appear on the index page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events