How can I limit a table of content to what's on the card, where I put the toc macro?

Anselmo October 16, 2020

We're using a deck of cards with a number of cards in it. Each card shall have its own table of content. But when I do so, all cards show all items of all other cards as well. That is not making any sense. But I don't find a way to limit the table of content to single cards.

Is there a trick do do so or can I use some other macro for a dynamic table of content within each single card?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2020

Thats not possible ootb. Maybe you could write a user macro with Javscript to parse the page and only include the headings in each card.

Anselmo October 18, 2020

I cannot do so, but maybe I can find someone. Actually it would really make sense if the toc macro would work like this if included in a card. Otherwise I can leave it outside the card macros to show content of all cards.

0 votes
Shanthi M January 11, 2022

I have similar issue have we found any solution here

Anselmo January 13, 2022

Besides the hint from David at David Simpson Apps I didn't get a solution offered yet. We just don't use toc macro combined with cards macro, which is a pity. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events