How can I get statistics in the questions area? The statistical tab does not appear visible

Carlos Silva July 10, 2020

Hi, we have in my confluence space a Questions area in which we use to track questions and support them. I would like to know how I can activate the statistics tab to help keep track of how questions and answers are growing over time, but I can’t figure out how to activate them. After research I found an answer but is very old where says that usage statistics are only visible to users with Confluence Administrator permissions but I already have admin permissions. Can anyone help me with this?

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2020

Hello @Carlos Silva !

As I understand, you need to access some statistic data from Questions for Confluence but the option is not available.

Looking at the Server version of the documentation about Questions for Confluence, we can see that this feature should be readily available:

However, when we go over into the equivalent page for the Cloud platform, this feature is not present:

A few years ago a suggestions was raised but did not get much traction:

I hope this clarifies why the feature is not present in your site. Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events