Deleted Recurring task is still creating repetitive issues in JIRA

Ashima February 11, 2021

we have created some recurring task in JIRA using the Recurring Task Plugin Available. But our project requirement changed, so we deleted the recurring task but still its generating repetitive tasks. let me know how i can permanently remove recurring task or its bug in JIRA itself ?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 13, 2021

Hi @Ashima and welcome,

Are you referring to Recurring Tasks for Jira Cloud third party app? If so, please refer to documentation and ensure any Recurring Task is  still configured there ( https://gebsun-confluence.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RTC/pages/18382887/Add+recurring+task ). Probably you'll need administrative permissions to navigate to those pages within your Jira instance.

Regards

Ashima February 15, 2021

yes, i am referring to Recurring Tasks for Jira Cloud third party app. I have deleted all the pre existing Recurring task but still Recurring task are getting generated on the specified time. how can this be possible ?

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2021

Have you double checked there isnt any on your system? it seems so strange.

Have you tried to contact the third-party vendor and ask for help? It seems to be a misconfiguration somewhere more than a bug but who knows...

Regards

Suggest an answer