Changing the name of a Space

Haryati February 3, 2020

Hi,

I would like to change the name of a Space - from APAC ICB to APAC Client Business. I would also want help on how to get space admin rights to this space. Can someone please help?

https://webster.bfm.com/Wiki/display/AI/Operating+Manual

Thanks,

Yati

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

@Haryati 

Your Confluence Admin needs to make you a space admin. 

However changing the Space name can only be done by Confluence Admin. The only one issue that you need to make sure about is that when you change the space name, the space key won't change.

It is something to keep in mind.

Best

Fadoua

Haryati February 13, 2020

@Fadoua How can I identify the Confluence Admin for this APAC ICB page? I need the admin to also make me a space admin.

Please help.

Regards,

Yati

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2020

@Haryati 

Only a Confluence Admin or a Space admin can provide you details about the space and tell you who is a Space admin(s). A space can have more than one admin.  Can you see on the left frame in Confluence Space Settings?

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 7.47.50 AM.png

Best,

Fadoua 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2020

@Haryati any luck?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events