Adding a page into the macro "Inclusiv page"

Jurgen Tyvaert September 10, 2021

The complete purpose of my question is to make an overview page of several pages which are spread in my space.

I have 7 phases and each phase has at least 10 page. I want to make a live copy of some of these pages and add them to my overview page. This can be done by the macro "include page macro"

I try to link a page of the same space but i get a list of all similar called pages of other projects but not the one i want.

How can i be more specific in declaring the wright page. By using a syntax like this:

//home/2.2 product classification

or

the complet url doesn't work either

{https://confluence.duco.eu/display/TEMPLATE/2.2.+Product+classificatie}

But this example does not work. It only recognises 2.2 product classification

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2021

The include macro suggests are not always the best.

The format for the link is [space: page name], it doesn't use the url of a page (because that might change).  So, assuming you've got spaces with keys such as alice, bob and charlie, you can create links such as:

bob: a page about chocolate

charlie: why Atlas is upside down

The Mad Hatter took tea with Alice

Note that the last one has no space mentioned - Confluence assumes "the current space this page with the macro is in" if you leave it out.

Jurgen Tyvaert September 12, 2021

Hello, thank you for this answer.

I have tried to put only the name of the page as link, see picture, but i still get a list of pages with the same name and none of them are the correct page of the current space.

probleem met leggen van link naar juiste pagina in dezelfde space.JPG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2021

Try putting the space name/key in the search as well.

Jurgen Tyvaert September 13, 2021

That doesn't work. Can't find the page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events