Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many users can be added to the Premium plan?

Janelle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2024

I have a team of 5-10 people currently and would like to know if these users would be included in the Premium price or would I need to pay for each additional user?

I want each of my members to be added to our Workspace as members and to have the ability to engage in each of the boards. Would I be paying the Premium rate for each user that is added to the Workspace?

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2024

Hello @Hillary Ren 

With the free plan, you can use up to three agents. If you would like to more agents, you need to upgrade to another tier. 

When you do this, you loose the 3 free agents and will have to pay for each agent that you license. 

Janelle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2024

@Paul Wiggers The Premium Plan comes with 1 admin, and 2 multi-board guests. That is a total of 3 users. So if I wanted to each of my users to be Workspace Members, the price would be the Premium rate per each user, correct?

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
0 votes
Tay Tay February 17, 2024

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events