Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🤔 Automation for Confluence: Are you using it?

Gabby Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2023

Hi everyone! We launched Automation in Confluence Premium in January and I'm curious to know: 

• Are you using it?
  • If you're not using it, why not? Is there anything we can add to convince you to use it? 
  • If you are using it, what are you using it for?

3 comments

Comment

Adam Buckingham May 3, 2023

Hi @Gabby Williams 

Not using int (yet)

Haven't really found many usecases for it (yet)

Any chance of being able to use the last page view date in automation?
This would help us use automation to archive pages that haven't been viewed in a long time!

Adam.

Like • Peter_DevSamurai likes this
Lauren Allen May 3, 2023

I'm not sure how much it's getting used, but I have been including it in my demos to customers switching from server to cloud and it's usually one of the things that gets lots of positive response.  One of the examples I include is the ability to schedule the creation of a meeting page for recurring meetings.

Like • Peter_DevSamurai likes this
Mike Rink - draw_io
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2023

@Gabby Williams we're interested in playing with it, haven't had the opportunity yet. Do you know if it's possible to use automation to automatically add a macro to a Confluence page? That's a use case we're interested in. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events