Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Week 2022: Supercharge teamwork with Atlassian Premium

48 comments

Comment

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2022

Done with Tuesday's Premium looking further.

Sharon Halpin November 15, 2022

Excellent event! - good to see how all the Atlassian apps align and form a cohesive hub

Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

i signed up for today game

Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

Currently attending the webinar. i really like the tool used to moderate the event

justin_fleming November 16, 2022

@Gabby Williams Would you please add the link to the Day 3 post here? It's helpful as a one-stop shop!

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022

Awesome, looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing!

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

This is a great activity! I'm following along every day! 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

@Gabby Williams - completed all 5 days worth of activities. 

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

@Gabby Williams  - Me too ..😀  completed all 5 days worth of activities. 

Jonathan V. November 18, 2022

Hi @Sharon Tan do you know why I am not getting credit for Tuesday's activity?

justin_fleming November 18, 2022

@Gabby Williams Participated in all 5 days of activities - thank you for putting this together!

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

I have participated in all 5 Premium Week events! What a great event! Loved it! 

Jonathan V. November 18, 2022

I have participated in all 5 activites, although for some reason it is not showing in Kudos that I have completed Tuesday or Friday.

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2022

@Gabby Williams thanks for this great initiative. I attended all 5 events - like for @Jonathan V_ it seems it is not counting in kudos, but perhaps there is a chance for you to double check? Thanks so much :)

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2022

attended and completed all 5 days 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

@Gabby Williams 

I have attended all 5 events!!

It was fun during the Premium week, really enjoyed the enthusiasm from all around the community and the participation. It was great to connect on Orbiit with one of the Chapter lead of Mumbai and was interesting to discuss on how we started our journey on Atlassian and future tips as well.

My pro tip on Advanced Roadmap was featured during 3rd day, was really happy about it and got to learn the connection between the products and how well they go together in Planning!!

Have shared my thoughts on AMA as well :-)

Thanks,
Pramodh

Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2022

I've completed all 5 days as well! @Gabby Williams Thank you for the great event!
it's not showing Friday completion for me yet.

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 18, 2022

@Daniel Ebers @Jonathan V_ Have no fear! I manually added Jonathan to our Kudos program and everyone who completed the mission can expect to see their badges on Monday !

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

First Premium week since I started using Atlassian products, lovely initiative once again!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 19, 2022

@Gabby Williams I've commented on all daily activities and currently waiting for my badge!! Thank you! :)

Jonathan V. November 21, 2022

Hi, @Saralie S. 

Thank you, but I'm a bit confused as I was already a part of the Kudos program. Also, I checked today and I do not see the badge yet under my profile.

Like vikram likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2022

I too completed all activities and waiting for my kudos and badge 

Charles Mertin
Banned
March 30, 2024

Exciting news! Can't wait to join the 2nd Annual Premium Week with Trello, Confluence, Jira Service Management of discord font, and Jira Software teams. Looking forward to powering up teamwork together.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events