Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Week 2022: Premium Agile Planning

WELCOME TO DAY 2️⃣ OF PREMIUM WEEK!

We were so inspired by the team superpowers you all shared with us yesterday. In today's webinar, we hope to share some inspiration in return on how Atlassian Premium features can supercharge ⚡️ collaboration across teams when it comes to agile planning.

🖥 Webinar: Agile Planning with Atlassian Premium

• 15 NOV 2022 11:00 AM US Los Angeles
  • 16 NOV 2022 11:00 AM AU Sydney
  • 16 NOV 2022 11:00 AM NL Amsterdam

Tune in to learn from our product experts @Jordan Mirchev, @Rhys Christian, @Jehan Gonsalkorale, and @Sheerine Baucum form the Atlassian team on:

• Common challenges teams face in agile planning at scale.
  • Best practices for agile planning across multiple teams and projects.
  • How Premium features can help teams overcome challenges of agile planning and foster best practices for success. This includes a quick overview of features including Confluence Team Calendars, Trello Views, Jira Software Advanced Roadmaps, Jira Service Management dependency mapping, and more!

Watch on-demand

Missed the webinar? ➡️ Watch it on-demand here!

Share your learnings

After the webinar, share your favorite learning or agile planning tip in a ⬇️ comment below!

And don't forget...

• ✨ Collaboration matchmaking - we’re partnering with Orbiit to curate 1:1 conversations between Community members for Premium Week! To join this activity, opt-in by signing up here by end of day today.
  • ✨ Trello Views - during Premium Week, everyone gets access to Trello Views (Timelines, Tables, Calendars, and more). No action needed to access these new views – just log in to get started!
  • What's next? Keep track of all Premium Week activities here.

• 💙 Ready for a Premium trial? We’re supercharging our commitment to a good cause with a donation for every Premium Trial started this week. Learn more about our free Premium trials for Trello, Jira, and Confluence here.

See answers to your questions from the webinar below!

• Question: Can you setup two approval groups for the workflow and require Approver 2 not to be Approver 1?
    • Answer: We recommend using approval groups that don't overlap to meet this use case (although exceptions can be made with automation).
  • Question: How do we get access to sprint capacity management view?
    • Answer: The sprint capacity management view is a feature within Jira Software Premium's Advanced Roadmaps. In order to enable capacity planning in Advanced Roadmaps, you will first need to create sprints in your backlog, add the board as your issue source, and associate the team with that issue source. Then to access the view, simply click on the dropdown located next to the name of your plan and select "Sprint capacity management". To learn more, check out our documentation.
  • Question: Do we get Trello with Atlassian Premium?
    • Answer: If you purchased Trello Premium, you will have access to its Premium features. Trello also offers Free, Standard, and Enterprise editions depending on your team's needs. Check out Trello's pricing page to learn more.

23 comments

Comment

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Excited to see the momentum from Atlassian on Premium Products.

My favourite agile planning tip - Using Epic - Story - Task hierarchy and properly updating Epic status to get the Epic Reports

Setting the Sprint Goal correctly, allowing some extra  time to work on bugs and incidents 

Finally Signed up for the webinar 

Thanks,

Pramodh 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Signed up for NL time! Will be back to comment again.

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2022

Signed up for NL time.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

Signed up for US time.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

I liked how Jehan showed the connection the incident management can be executed with the timeline.

Jonathan V. November 15, 2022

I enjoyed the hands-on approach of demoing the functionality, rather than just relying on slides.

I especially enjoyed seeing how Trello can be used to visualize inter-dependencies.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

I liked how they moved the planning through all of the products and show how well they work together to plan and make adjustments to the plan so you can be successful.  

Like Tim H_ likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

Enjoyed the reminder that you can embed the roadmap (easily!) into a Confluence page.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

As usual, @Brant Schroeder beat me to the punch. That was my highlight as well. Seeing scenarios where the Atlassian Ecosystem apps can create synergy is always a learning experience.

Vladislav Penkovskiy November 15, 2022

Is there a way to get the recording of the webinar? It seems I am missing every timeslot.

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2022

Signed up for NL time as well :)

Nik Jordanov November 16, 2022

Hey guys, I just missed the presentation. Where can I catch the recording?

Sam Thornton November 16, 2022

It was great to see all the integrations with Jira Service Management in the webinar, and how they can be used for affective agile planning, and the reminder about embedding roadmaps into Confluence!

Keeping information concise within each of the Atlassian tools is great for agents to effectively assist customers.

swasti.agarwal November 16, 2022

A walk-through of all the Atlassian products premium features was nice! Yet to be explored in more details from my side, but looking forward to it!

Also, can the recording be shared somehow for people who were interested but could not join like my other team members?

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022

@Carol Jang 

Was interesting to see most of the covered premium features in one go and navigation, the flow of the presentation was very thoughtful and understandable.

The way the planning was shown using Advanced Roadmaps and features in it like dependencies, and sprint capacity management was very inspiring.

ITSM flow was very well showcased by Jehan and the user will be able to understand what Jira Service Management capabilities are.

Premium Features.png

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2022

Great info! My favorite tip was the use of Confluence to embed roadmaps. I think this approach helps adaptation even at the less technical level of user and helps showcase the integration potential between the products. Plant the seed! :)

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

That was an interesting session!

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2022

Was an very interesting session!

Jonathan V. November 17, 2022

Hi @Carol Jang 

I was reviewing my Kudos and, for some reason, I am not getting credit for this day's activity.

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

I agree with @Brant Schroeder and @Andy Gladstone and love the synergy all the products create. I love all the options to pivot when your project or initiative changes course. There are so many cool features in the Atlassian products and that is why I love using them! 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

I love how the integration was highlighted and how you can take advantage of the using a single set of tools. 

Carol Jang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2022
Like # people like this
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 19, 2022

I just watched the on-demand session. Got some good ideas to further optimize our internal processes. 

I am especially interested in escalating issues and implementing them into the sprint planning and roadmaps.

Also, Confluence is looking more interesting by the day :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events