2.but the tag values i actually got is "prometheus"

2.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Sitarz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2022

Hi Xiaowei!

Justin here, from Opsgenie support - happy to help!

There are a few possibilities here, but my *best* guess, without looking at your configuration, is that something either in your Prometheus integration or in an alert policy is removing the tags that are being sent in, and replacing them with a default 'prometheus' tag instead. So, the first places I would check are the integration itself, here:

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 12.10.57 PM.png

If the {{tags}} variable has been replaced with something else (say, 'prometheus'), then it will overwrite any tags sent in to the integration from Alertmanager. Something similar can also be done in a team or global alert policy, so I would check those out, as well. 

If none of those options shows anything out of place, then I would recommend opening up a support ticket with us at support.atlassian.com, or reaching out to us via the in-app chat in Opsgenie, and we can assist further. 

Thanks!

Justin Sitarz

Atlassian Cloud Support

Xiaowei Zhou July 13, 2022

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, we set integration setting right, but the tag was replaced by a global alert policy. After modified that, i can get the correct tag. Thanks.

BR

Xiaowei

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events