Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens to Opsgenie for teams not using JSM?

Joe Moretti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 27, 2024

We have some users using OpsGenie that will transparently (for the most part) migrate to their JSM projects as described here:  Set up operations and complete your move to Jira Service Management | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support

What will happen to our Jira Software Projects whose teams are also using OpsGenie?  Where will they go to get the same functionality in Jira?

1 answer

1 vote
Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2024

Hello @Joe Moretti 

Thank you for contacting the Atlassian Community!

The Opsgenie configurations move to Jira Service Management as shared in the documentation you provided is specific to Jira Service Management subordinate Opsgenie product and there are no changes to Standalone Opsgenie product.

If your query is specific to the Opsgenie instance which is a subordinate product to Jira Service Management then I recommend reaching out to the Jira Service Management team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ to get further help with the product & configurations move so the team can help accordingly.

I hope this helps!

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events